Saturday, June 5, 2010

welcome to my life

Oh my goodness, it's June. Who's excited?

ME.

Summer is just about ready to show up. Stockton is waiting to bring on the big guns with 100 degree weather soon enough. There's all kinds of interesting and fun things going on around the city. Wish I could say I've been up to lots of cool things, but my life is mostly work and school and church at the moment. Literally. I don't hate it. Life is wonderful! But 9 to 5 jobs are so tiring. I never realized. I used to make fun of my parents for drinking coffee in the evenings. Now, I'm all about it. I think that's why I'm pulling off an A in Logic so far. Caffeine just helps with logical thinking, I suppose. I haven't had time to check out Stockton like I wanted yet. And now, with Orientation just around the corner, my job is only getting crazier. My point: hang in there! Soon!! July - August will be much better. Can't wait to read and write for fun more once every thing slows down. My blog will be much better. First though, I need a vacation.

On the flip side, I have been spending a lot of fabulous time at Empresso. My latest recommendation: get the Chunky Monkey with a scoop of peanut better. Delicious.

No comments: