Thursday, June 19, 2008

Music Video Show and Tell


Metronomy - Radio Ladio
Vampire Weekend - A-Punk
Sia-Breathe Me
To My Boy - "I am X Ray"

Justice - D.A.N.C.E

Yelle - "ACDG" (I love the Eurotrash boys Dancing).

Bat for Lashes - What's a Girl to Do

Flyleaf - All Around Me

AND SURPRISE! A music video my friend Bryce and I made for 23jinx.
www.ourstage.com


Weekend Plans: I always like to brag about the cool and artsy friends I get to hang around. Some of these guys I know, Chris, Matt, and Tim are in a local band called Burgundy. They have some of their sweet songs up online and hopefully, in the near future, an interview with all four members of the band will be available here on Caffeine for your reading pleasure. If you're in the Sacramento area this Friday night you can check them out at the VOX café on the corner of 19th and X at 7 PM. If you've wondered where to find all the Christian, hardcore/metal bands in Sacramento - this is the place! Burgundy will be playing with The Shotgun Effect, The Fall of Autumn, Hello, Sailor, and The Color Amnesty. Tickets are only $5. Come support the local music scene, people!

Lots of love and hxc,
Caitlin

No comments: